The lamel grid is another version of a technical work floor above the stage. It is built up of different lamels, which can individually be flipped open. It is often used in theaters, for example here , as this system has many benefits.
How it works
Each lamel can be flipped open, creating a gap, to lower a point hoist or chain hoist. The gap between each lamel when closed is a free space which can also be used to lower point or chain hoists. Cables can be neatly hidden underneath each lamel.
The lamel floor is available in a variety of perforations or non-perforated options, depending on your acoustics and your local fire regulations (sprinkler systems).
- Customized design for your application
- Specialized engineers, production and installation team that takes your needs into account
- A clean, neat grid floor
- Ability to use point and/or chain hoists.
- Safety enhancing when sprinkler systems are located above the grid due to perforation options
- Enhances audience experience due to acoustic considerations